Monday, October 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday + 3 Recipe Reviews!

Monday~ White Chicken Chili (406 calories a bowl)
This is one of Tim and my favorite recipes for Autumn. 
The cayenne with heat you up on a chilly night!

Tuesday~ Beef Tacos, using the last bit of beef from this crockpot shredded beef tacos! I think that lasted for like 8 meals for us!

Wednesday~ Rosemary Chicken Salad Sandwiches  (360 calories per serving)

Thursday~ Apple Rosemary Onion and Crockpot Chicken

Friday~  Bacon, onion, red pepper, egg and cheese breakfast burritos


New Recipe Review: 

Bang Bang Shrimp~ Tim 8/10, Julie 9/10, Ease to make 7/10 ~ This was so amazing! It was flavorful, crispy, with just the right about of spice! The sauce was such a nice compliment. I didn't have chili paste, so I just used mayo, rice vinegar, and sweet chili sauce - but it was tasty! I will totally be doing this one again! It's a GO!

Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry~ Tim 7/10, Julie 7.5/10, Ease to make 7/10 ~ Good oriental flavor; the broccoli was crispy, and it was simple to make. It's a GO!

Turkey Bagel Burgers~ Tim 7.5/10, Julie 8/10, Ease to make 8/10 ~ These were SO yummy! They burgers were very flavorful (which is saying something for a turkey burger!) and I LOVED having it on a bagel. Such a great texture and marriage to the burger. I don't think I've made anything from Pioneer Woman's Blog that I haven't loved ;) It's a GO!

Find great more menu plans at orgjunkie

No comments: