Sunday, September 16, 2012

Scripture Memory~ Great is His Faithfulness!

Well, I've missed posting some of my Scripture memory because it's been crazy with preparing to move and a car situation we have been having which had us using the bus quite a bit to get Maddy to and from school.  But the Lord cared for us each step of the way and continues to.

I am reminded today of the Lord's great faithfulness. Our move from our old flat went smoothly and quickly yesterday because we had so much help from friends - praise the Lord! Now this week we are unpacking and getting settled. It will be nice to be close enough to Maddy's school now to walk!

Hope your week is blessed and you are reminded of the steadfast love of the Lord!
22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;[a]
    his mercies never come to an end;
23 they are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22-23

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Those are the first verses I memorized when I started memorizing January 2011! I remember working on them during Charlotte's late feedings as a newborn. A passage to treasure for sure!